The Claret School Parent - Teacher Association (CSPTA) Scholarship Program aims to provide financial support to deserving students who are drawn back due to financial constraints. This program will give students access to quality Claretian education.
Scholarship Coverage and Benefits
- Awarded to incoming grade 1 students until their completion to grade 12, but will be renewed annually provided that the renewal requirements are met.
- 100% tuition fee (other fees, books and school uniform expenses not included)
General Criteria of Eligibility
- Filipino citizen
- Passed the admission requirements of CSQC for grade 1
- Must have good moral character and is in good health
- Parent’s combined annual gross income must not exceed P500,000.00
For more information and to request for the Scholarship Application Kits, please email:
- Scholarships are awarded to incoming grade 1 students until their completion to grade 12, but will be renewed annually provided that the renewal requirements are met.
- 100% tuition fee (this does not include the miscellaneous fees, books and school uniform)
- CSPTA shall have the right to terminate or withdraw scholarship grant at any time due to lack of funds with prior written notice of at least 90 days preceding the next school year without any liability in whatever nature.
General Criteria of Eligibility:
- Student Applicant should be a Filipino citizen.
- Student Applicant should pass the admission requirements of CSQC for grade 1.
- Parent’s combined annual gross income must not exceed P500,000.00.
- Must have good moral character and is in good health.
- For returning applicants in grades 2-12, the General Weighted Average (GWA) must be at least 88% or its equivalent.
- Only one applicant will be given per family.
- The Committee shall prepare a selection criteria; point system will be used. In case of a tie, an interview process will be made.
- Duly accomplished application form
- Parents’ detailed written personal letter about the family’s financial situation and the need for financial assistance
- Admission letter/notice from CSQC
- Student Applicant’s PSA Birth Certificate
- Report card or any assessment report from previous school
- Parents’ NBI Clearance issued within 1 year from date of application
- Parents’ valid identification cards
- For each presently employed parent, submit the following:
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Annual ITR or Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld for the previous year. Indicate in your letter if exempted from filing.
- If parents are self-employed/own a business, submit the following:
- Nature of work or business
- Annual ITR or Certificate for the previous year. Indicate in your letter if exempted from filing.
- If applicable, a photo of the building/establishment/place of business.
- If the parents are unemployed, submit any of the following:
- Certificate of Non-Filing of Income Tax issued by the BIR’s Revenue District Office in your area
- Affidavit of No Income
- Certificate of Indigency either from the Barangay or the DSWD
- Photocopy of latest electric bill
- Sketch of your residence showing directions and landmarks from CSQC
- Medical certificate of the Student Applicant that he is in good health.
- One 2”x2” ID picture of the student applicant taken within 3 months
- Clear photo of permanent residence:
- View of the exterior of the house
- Living Room
- If applicable, a photo of the building/establishment/place of business
- Applicants shall email the CSPTA Scholarship Program Chair to request for the Scholarship Application Form. When available, the application form may be downloaded and fill up the from the CSQC website.
- Applicants will submit the filled-up application form and the requirements at the Office of the School Director or School Registrar on or before the announced deadline.
- Selection is done by the CSPTA Scholarship Committee and recommendation will be submitted to the CSPTA Executive Board.
- CSPTA Scholarship Committee informs and issues notice of grant to the qualified applicant.
Responsibilities of the CSPTA Scholar:
- Academic Performance - The Scholarship Awardee shall continuously maintain good scholastic standing; maintain a final average of 88% and above or its equivalent with no grade lower than 85% in any subject including Conduct and Cocurricular Club. If the Scholar fails to meet this requirement, he shall be disqualified from the scholarship in the next school year.
- Conduct - The Scholar shall at all times comply with the rules and regulations as prescribed by the Claret Operative Distance Education (CODE) Student Handbook or those that may be subsequently issued by CSQC. If the Scholar fails to meet this requirement, a decision shall be made by the current CSPTA Scholarship Committee as to the termination or continuation of the scholarship. In case of termination, the CSPTA-EB reserves the right to unilaterally revoke the scholarship upon written notice to the Parent and the Scholar.
- Attendance - The Scholar shall complete the required number of school days of CSQC. He shall be given a total of 8 absences per school year unless absences are justifiable.
- Completion of the School Year - The Scholarship Awardee shall complete the current school year he is enrolled in. For non-completion of the school year without a valid reason, the Scholarship Awardee and the Parent/s or Guardian shall jointly and solidarily pay the CSPTA the monetary value of the Scholarship Award for the current school year.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities is encouraged.
- The CSPTA Executive Board shall annually allocate P150,000.00 for this program sourced from the CSPTA General Fund.
- The Scholarship Committee in cooperation with Claret School of Quezon City shall Identify additional sources of funding.
The Scholarship Guidelines shall be reviewed on a regular basis and may change upon the approval of the CSPTA Executive Board.