Additional FAQs Related to Finance as of June 26, 2020
1. What will I do upon receiving the notice/SMS on student account balance?
For students enrolling in CSQC for 2020-2021:
- those with credit balance, the amount shall be deducted from the enrolment payment; and
For students who are not enrolling in CSQC for 2020-2021, those with credit balance shall be
- refunded through the bank once the reimbursements are cleared or the grants (ESC / SHS-VP) are credited to the School
- credited to a sibling enrolled in CSQC upon the parent’s instruction.
Those with existing balance (unpaid dues) need to settle their accounts before documents are released by the Office of the School Registrar.
2. Some parents have received an SMS on their son’s account balance, how come I have not received any SMS ?
3. What is the reference number when I am making a payment through the merchant banks listed in the CSQC’s website?
The reference number referred to is your son’s Student ID Number. Include your son’s name so that your payment will be properly posted.
4. Are siblings entitled to tuition discounts?
Yes, siblings are entitled to tuition discount: 3rdbrother – 10% ; 4thbrother – 25% ; and 5thbrother – free tuition.
Your sons’ accounts will be adjusted accordingly by the Accounting Office when you receive your succeeding statement of account. There is no need to deduct this amount when making the downpayment.
5. What does the online platform fee cover?
The online platform fee is for the use of licensed MS 365 which is the online platform of the School. This will give students an access to the online classroom and other licensed applications needed for seamless learning experience with the CSQC teachers and staff. Enrolled students, too, will be given a personal email and cloud-based storage connected with the school domain (@claretschool.edu.ph).
6. Why do we have to pay online library fee when my son can access the free resources online?
The best option for resources would be from licensed digital resources. We have subscription to EBSCO, Britannica School Online , and other research data bases.
7. Why is there robotics fee in the miscellaneous fees?
The virtual robotics course is part of the students’ computer subject.
8. Where shall we send the e-copy of the bank validation slip after payment?
9. Can I still enrol my son even after the last day of enrolment since we can only pay the school fees through credit card?
Yes. The online credit card facility will be available soon. We will entertain late enrollees paying through credit card as long as they have already registered and have paid the reservation fee.
(as of 30Jun2020)