Our SHS delegates won first runner-up in the 1st National Secondary Schools Values Education Debate held on Nov. 18, 2022. This event was sponsored by the Values Education & Philosophy of Education Programs of the College of Education, University of the Philippines - Diliman.
The CSQC debate team is composed of the following students:
- Lance Christian Dancel Hsu - 11 St. Joseph, Husband of Mary
- Jose Ma. Nicolas Rances Meriño II - 11 St. John the Baptist
- Ouztien Jeiffer Que Regaspi - 11 St. John the Baptist
- Matt Daniel Lustiva Tan - 11 St. John the Baptist
- Yza Mae Lustiva Tan - 11 St. Joseph, Husband of Mary
They were awarded an Oblation trophy and cash prize. Mr. Reniel Justine A. Gandecila and Mr. Edward Allan P. Belen, the coaches of the debate team guided them through the event. #ScientiaMaximeCumVirtute