ON-SITE REPORT CARD DISTRIBUTION SCHEDULE
Report cards, Diplomas/Certificates, medals, student IDs, and other items will be available on-site on the following dates:
Guidelines on the Issuance of Official Report Card, Diploma, Certificate, Medal and other Materials
Parents/Guardians/Authorized Representatives may claim the student’s report card following the schedule. In compliance with the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases age restriction policy, students will not be allowed to join their parents or to personally get the report card. The following guidelines will be strictly followed.
- Only one person is allowed to claim the document.
- Observe health and safety guidelines. Allow the security personnel to check your temperature as you enter the campus. Make sure to wear a face mask, face shield, practice hand sanitation, and keep physical distance at all times.
- Follow the schedule of the distribution of the official report card. It has been set to limit the number of people in the area at the same time.
- An authorized representative who will get the student’s credentials should present a letter of authorization together with his/her own I.D. and valid I.D. of the parent/guardian.
- Students need to settle their financial obligations and comply with other end-of-the-school year academic requirements (for some students) before the official report card can be released. Please see General Guidelines on Payment in the School’s website (Payment Procedure).
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the campus.
- Bringing of food and drinks, or pets inside the campus is prohibited.
- Bring your own pen for signing.