- General average: At least Approaching Proficiency (AP) or better
- Conduct requirement: 85% or its equivalent and/or better
- Must pass the admission test and interview
- Check the complete list of requirement at the Registrar’s Office or here.
- Pay the Application Fee of ₱50 at the Cashier’s Office to claim the Application Form.
- Submit and fully accomplished Application Form and the complete required documents.
- Upon completion of the required documents pay the non-refundable testing fee of ₱550 at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present official receipt to the Registrar’s Office and claim the Test Permit.
- Be sure to bring the Test Permit on the scheduled testing date. The applicant will not be allowed to take the Admission Test without the Test Permit.
For Foreign Applicants:
- Original and photocopy of Alien Certificate
- Special Study Permit
- Applicants should come, at least, fifteen minutes before testing time.
- The examinees must present their examination permits. No examination will be administered to those without permits.
- The examinees will no longer be allowed to leave the testing room once the examination starts. Hence, they are advised to bring provisions for snacks during the test.
- The proctors reserve the right to deny administering the admission test to those who fail to comply with the guidelines.
- All applicants are required to undergo the Admission screening process to determine acceptance or non-acceptance of an applicant.
- Admission test is given once only.
- Applicant must bring
- Two well-sharpened pencils with erasers
- Snacks during test
- Examinees will not be allowed to leave the Testing Room during the 15-minutes break.
- Take the test in the scheduled date at the Student Development Center, Xifre Building. Applicants should come at least 15-minutes before the test schedule.
- Present the Test Permit to the Examiner/Proctor.
- Parents are requested to call or visit the Registrar’s Office and check their e-mail to inquire about the results. However, the details of the test results shall remain confidential.
- In case of cancellation of classes/offices, the applicant should call the Registrar’s office to ask for the rescheduled date.
Release of Results
Call the registrar’s office or check the school’s website.
Scheduling of Sections
Posting of sections is done a week before the start of the school year.
There are morning and afternoon sessions for Nursery to Kinder. The school reserves the right to assign the accepted applicants, either in the morning or in the afternoon, depending upon the availability of slots.