Guidelines on Admission
General average: At least Approaching Proficiency (AP) or better
Conduct requirement: 85% or its equivalent and/or better
Must pass the admission test and interview
Applications are entertained on the following periods:
- For Junior and Senior Nursery, Kindergarten Levels – Starting in August until all available slots are filled up
- For Grade One – Starting in October until all available slots are filled up
- For other Grade Levels – Starting in January depending on the availability of slots
- Secure application form from the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit accomplished application form, together with ID photo and photocopies of required documents. All prerequisite documents submitted shall become the file of the school and will not be returned to the examinee. It is, therefore, important that only photocopies shall be filed upon showing the original copy of the documents.
- Pay the examination fee at the Cashier’s Office.
- Take the test on the scheduled date. In case of disruption in the schedule of tests, the applicant should call up the Registrar’s Office to check the rescheduled date.
Age Requirements (as of June of the incoming year)
Junior Nursery – 3 years old
Senior Nursery – 4 years old
Kindergarten – 5 years old
- Photocopies of birth and baptismal certificates (Original copies are required for verification purposes.)
- Two (2) copies of recent ID picture (1” x 1”)
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for foreigners
- Additional requirements, if applicable
- Photocopy of the latest report card
- Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s former school
- Must pass the admission tests
- Applicants should come, at least, fifteen minutes before testing time.
- The examinees must present their examination permits. No examination will be administered to those without permits.
- The examinees will no longer be allowed to leave the testing room once the examination starts. Hence, they are advised to bring provisions for snacks during the test.
- The proctors reserve the right to deny administering the admission test to those who fail to comply with the guidelines.
Release of Results
Call the registrar’s office or check the school’s website.
Scheduling of Sections
Posting of sections is done a week before the start of the school year.
There are morning and afternoon sessions for Nursery to Kinder. The school reserves the right to assign the accepted applicants, either in the morning or in the afternoon, depending upon the availability of slots.