Guidelines on the Release of Grade 4 Official Report Card and Release of Incoming Grade 5 Textbooks
- Written by Claret School
- Hits: 662
- Only one person is allowed to claim the documents.
- Observe IATF guidelines. Allow the security personnel to check temperature as you enter the campus. Make sure to wear face mask, practice hand sanitation, and keep physical distance at all times.
- Follow the schedule of the distribution of the official report card. It has been set to limit the number of people in the area at the same time.
|Time||Day 1 (July 28)||Day 2 (July 29)|
|8:00 AM - 10:00 AM||4-Confidence||4-Prudence|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 NN||4-Diligence||4-Responsibility|
|1:00 PM - 3:00 PM||4-Friendship|
- An authorized representative who will get the student's credential should present a letter of authorization together with his/her own I.D. and valid I.D. of the parent/guardian.
- Students need to settle their financial obligations before the official report card can be released. Please see General Guidelines on Payment here. (Payment Procedure).
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the campus.
- Bringing of food and drinks, and pet inside the campus is prohibited.
- Bring your own pen for signing.
Retrieval of Belongings/Materials
Student belongings/materials which were left in the classrooms in March may also be picked up. Bring a bag/container for the belongings/materials.
*The school will donate/dispose of any personal property of students not picked up 60 days after this retrieval schedule.
*Release of books is scheduled on the same day. Price list of textbooks and resources will be available on-site. Cash and card payments are accepted.