Guidelines on the Release of Grade 6 Diploma and Official Report Card
- Written by Claret School
- Hits: 1075
- Only one person is allowed to claim the documents.
- Observe IATF guidelines. Allow the security personnel to check temperature as you enter the campus. Make sure to wear face mask, practice hand sanitation, and keep physical distance at all times.
- Follow the schedule of the distribution of diploma and the official report card. It has been set to limit the number of people in the area at the same time.
|Time||Day 1 (July 10)||Day 2 (July 13)|
|8:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Apostolic||Eucharistic|
|10:00 AM - 12:00 NN||Biblical||Evangelical|
|1:00 PM - 3:00 PM||Charismatic||Marian|
- An authorized representative who will get the student's credential should present a letter of authorization together with his/her own I.D. and valid I.D. of the parent/guardian.
- Students need to settle their financial obligations before the diploma and official report card can be released. Please see General Guidelines on Payment here. (Payment Procedure).
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the campus.
- Bringing of food and drinks, and pet inside the campus is prohibited.
- Bring your own pen for signing.
Retrieval of Belongings/Materials
Student belongings/materials which were left in the classrooms last March may also be picked-up. Items for pick-up include batch jacket, Graduation program and pictures, and copy of The Claretian Magazine. Bring a bag/container to bring the belongings/materials home.
*The School will donate/dispose of any personal property of students not picked up 60 days after the retrieval schedule.